Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rifle Paper Co. notebooks

It seems really silly to blog about a set of notebooks. Once you see the picture of them, I think you will understand. Aren't they pretty?




Something I haven't shared yet here is that I am a tiny bit addicted to paper goods. I have a ton of stationary and notecards, and can tell good vs. poor quality paper. I love to write notes and send little packages with coordinating stationary.


This is the one I'm using now


When shopping at Target, my husband has to steer me away from their stationary section. It is just that good!


When I came across this notebook set, I knew it had to be mine.


I like to write things down. Sermon notes, to-do lists, recipes, DIY ideas, inspirational quotes, anything! Here's what I've been using it for so far:


 
 
1. my summer 2013 must-do list // I've never experienced a full Pacific Northwest summer and wanted to make sure I make the most of it!
2. beauty/skincare products I'd like to try // I have been in kind of a rut in this area lately. Making lists, mentally reviewing things that work for me, and this blog & youtube channel have been really helpful lately.
3. blogging tips from other bloggers // I enjoy writing here and want to make it useful and fun for others too :)


 

These things will be so fun to read years from now to remember what life was like in 2013 :) So, would you want to start your own inspiration notebook? You could even make your own, like this blogger did.

xo

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these! I too love stationary. I guess journals are what I gravitate towards the most. They have an awesome selection at University book store in Mill Creek that I like looking at :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I'm pretty sure we are OBSESSED with anything designed by Rifle Paper. Everything they create is so lovely. Great finds on these! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete